netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] cleaner and reusable code

From: Alexei
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] cleaner and reusable code
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:40:20 +0400

Thank you, Luca. It's clear now.

As MissValeska told C version is the only way to try using netsukuku now. Let some people try working with C version, after a while they would be ready to understand and decide what would be better, to port code from Python and Vala, or to study Vala and move to it.

For information to all. I successfully compiled C version on two different virtual machines, one of them is Debian 7 and another is Archlinux. Before compile on Debian I installed every necessary dependence, but on Archlinux I could not get most of them, so I tried to compile netsukuku without dependences there and had a success. On both machines It runs but I don't know if it work or not, I did not try yet.

Alexei.