[Nel] Debian GNU/Linux NeL packages

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Nel] Debian GNU/Linux NeL packages
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:16:27 +0200

        Hi,

        I've just uploaded a new set of packages for Debian GNU/Linux,
matching yesterday's CVS tree (September 23).  They can now be found
at

        http://nongnu.org/download/nel/ instead of the former
        http://people.debian.org/~loic/debian/

        There now are packages for sid/sarge/woody, sid with XFree-4.2
and sid with XFree-4.2 and debugging. I've generated tarbals for
nel/nelns and snowballs.

        If someone at Nevrax could update the link on the download page
(http://www.nevrax.org/download/) it would certainly be better ;-)

        I advise people to upgrade now because the snowballs server is
somewhat broken and needs fixing (this breakage is not Debian specific
;-). If someone is willing to help, she is welcome to join
irc.gnu.org#nel. Snowballs itself is working as a standalone program.

        Cheers,