RE: [Nel] can't add a collision mesh in snowball

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] can't add a collision mesh in snowball
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:54:02 +0200

Hello Philippe,

First you can look at, compile and test the code\nel\samples\pacs
project that display cylinder in an arena and manage pacs primitive
collision (cylinder and box). So you can see how to manage that with
code.

For exporting mesh collision from 3ds, you should find Benjamin Legros
post in the nel archive that describe the process.

I hope these info will help you.

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a-- C+++$ UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+
o? K-
w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h+ r-- y?

Behalf