[Nel] Installation problem

From: bhr
Subject: [Nel] Installation problem
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 19:36:34 +0200 (MEST)

Hi everyone,

As Loic ask me, this is all the information i can gather when i try to compile
the NeL core.
First , i unpack the .tar.gz in my /home/bhr folder. I also install the rpm
package for STLPort in this folder. I used the Mandrake RPM utility to install
the libxml2 package.
Then , as it's written in the install file, i ran ./bootstrap,
then ./configure --with-stlport=../STLport-4.5.3 .
The result of this command is in the bhr.log file attached to this message.
I hope this can help you to tell what i done wrong.

Thanks for your answer.

Gwenaƫl (aka bhr)

NB : I hope my english is not too bad ;-)