nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nano tiny compile error

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nano tiny compile error
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 20:53:35 +0200

Op 20-09-18 om 10:58 schreef Jordi Mallach:
> This made me ponder yesterday that nano would greatly benefit from one
> of those ci services that are so common in GitHub and so on.

Yes, it might.  But I've just pushed a change [1] to the release script
to verify that at least --enable-tiny compiles before allowing a release
to proceed.  So this particular breakage should not happen again.

[1] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/nano.git/commit/?id=d718ed4f

> I assume Savannah has nothing in place, but we could have a
> github/gitlab mirror that would do it for us.

If someone else is willing to set this up, great.  I have no interest
in investigating it and setting it up.

Benno