nano-devel

[Nano-devel] preparing to merge the searchable-help branch

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] preparing to merge the searchable-help branch
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 15:07:19 +0200

Hello Rishabh,

Please inspect the attached patch, which is your last patch
with a few of my minor patches integrated, plus some other
changes.  If you are okay with it, please send it with a
signed-off-by line to the nano-devel list.

The other patches in the branch I will apply on top of this.

Regards,

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - A fast, anti-spam email service.