nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Should nano stay a GNU program (Was: time for a 2.5.4-p

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Should nano stay a GNU program (Was: time for a 2.5.4-pre1?)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 11:27:20 +0100

El dl 13 de 06 de 2016 a les 15:37 -0400, en/na Mike Frysinger va
escriure:
> i thought i responded to this thread, but maybe it was another,
> or i just forgot to
>
> at any rate, i'm indifferent to the GNU/non-GNU question.  i can
> work under either setup.

I personally would like nano to stay under the GNU umbrella, but I have
a stronger preference of nano staying healthy and active. Both seem to
collide, so if leaving GNU is (and it apparently is) the only way out,
so be it.

address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/