nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Comment/Uncomment feature patch

From: Mike Scalora
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Comment/Uncomment feature patch
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 20:10:08 -0600

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 3:30 AM, Benno Schulenberg <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016, at 02:38, Mike Scalora wrote:
> Summary
>
> ...yada yada...

Benno

I'm not sure where this leaves us. The comments seemed mixed between "maybe" and "not likely". Should I interpret this as:
    A. Not happening, save your breath.
    B. Make your case, make some changes and we'll see...
    C. Waiting for others to chime in.

I'm interested in digging into the undo code needed for comment/uncomment but I would like to know if it has a chance of ever being merged in.

-Mike