nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Escape-Escape keyboard sequences on iTerm2

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Escape-Escape keyboard sequences on iTerm2
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 20:48:54 +0200

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016, at 09:09, Thomas Rosenau wrote:
> for compatibility with the --enable-tiny switch there needs to be some
> #if !defined(NANO_TINY)
> at least around the cases 'C' and 'D'.

Yes, good catch.  Fixed in attached version.

I've added a signed-off line for you, because part of the pacth is
by Mike, part by you, and part by me.  Is that okay?

> Or should the whole double_esc handling be disabled when NANO_TINY is set?

Ehm, no.  In tiny nano, the word-jumping code is not included,
so it makes no sense recognizing key sequences fro that.  But
Home and End are there.

> Please note that NANO_TINY is broken in other places too.

Yes, that happens sometimes -- too many conditionals to keep
track of all the time.  Such issues are normally found and fixed
shortly before a release.

> I created a bug report for that: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?47610

Thanks.  Fixed in git, in the first push to the new repo.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service