nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] trading speed against correctness

From: Alexandre Detiste
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] trading speed against correctness
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 10:14:14 +0200

I had to "sudo rm /usr/share/nano/python.nanorc" on several computer
to get work done...

I feel that reverting to 2.2 behaviour for now
(matching starting """ as a start of block only if it's not followed
directly by a new-line)
would be better than letting this as-is until a correct/optimal
solution is found.

Alexandre