nano-devel

[Nano-devel] syntax colouring for autoconf files

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] syntax colouring for autoconf files
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 17:37:42 +0100

Hi all,

Scratching a little itch, I've made a syntax file for configure.ac.
It uses the same colours as vim does on my system, and now colours
an autoconf nearly the same way as vim.  The only differences are:
it does not colour the conventional three stars that start an error
message, and it does colour the ! in !=.  Also does it not colour
what is between backticks the same as strings, as vim does.

Below is the file.  Comments, corrections and improvements are
welcome.

syntax "autoconf" "\.ac$"

color yellow "(=|!=|&&|\|\|)"

# Macros: