nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] segfault when undoing paste at end of file

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] segfault when undoing paste at end of file
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 17:05:28 +0100

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015, at 22:59, Mark Majeres wrote:
> It was the renumber() call at the bottom of do_undo()

Okay.  Slightly tweaked patch went in: SVN r5137.

> yeah, src/nano -l

Ehm, no, I don't mean 'nano el' but 'nano EYE'.  :)

Anyway, yes, when using 'nano -L' (nano EL -- I should
be using the long options instead, for clarity), nano does
not produce the extra newline, of course.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access your email from home and the web