nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] wrap and justification

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] wrap and justification
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 17:44:14 +0200

Hello Mark,

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014, at 22:20, Mark Majeres wrote:
> What?  Really.  That's too bad.  So are you done with nano for a long
> time?

I'll just be doing little things, tiny bugs that I can solve in less
than half an hour.

>  Or just until the weather turns to Fall?

:)

That may help a little to bring me back.

> I think those are all the changes I have.  So unless more bugs are
> found I am tapering off too.

Okay.  Thanks for all the great stuff you've done, especially bringing
the undo/redo stuff into a usable state -- I now use it routinely,
can't do without it any more.

Regards,

Benno