nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nano 2.3.3 way slower (w/colorization?)

From: Mike Frysinger
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nano 2.3.3 way slower (w/colorization?)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:29:20 -0400

On Mon 16 Jun 2014 13:23:23 Chris Allegretta wrote:
> Mike can you provide the syntax name you're using and ideally a sample
> file which you're seeing it with?

i mentioned both of those in the first e-mail ...

use the c.nanorc file that nano ships, and open src/browser.c in the nano code
base.  then try messing around with the first few pages.

> I'm currently frustrated by the
> seemingly complete brokenness of python triple quoted strings, but am
> curious what you're seeing

that is annoying, but unrelated to my report i think :)

i've looked at it a few times, but haven't found a good answer.  regexes can
only go so far :(.
-mike