nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] GNU nano 2.3.4

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] GNU nano 2.3.4
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 12:13:59 -0400

I would have thought so.  I just tried re-running autogen.sh and it
was complaining about my ~/.gitconfig of all things, so I nuked that.
now it's a symlink to my 13.3 installation, so hopefully next release
won't have this same problem.

On the topic of further releases, are there major features outstanding
here or should we switch gears and start planning for the 2.4.0
release?