nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Soft wrapping updarte and write permission check

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] Soft wrapping updarte and write permission check
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 01:45:22 -0400

Hello,

Well the soft wrapping code should be behaving a bit better for
scrolling around, both with and without soft scrolling enabled.  Please
feel free to let me know if you find any issues with it.

Also, I have the write permission check working (to the best of my
knowledge anyway).  Since there was some debate about how obtrusive this
should be, I settled for a regular not-all-caps message on the
statusbar.  If anyone is fervently supportive of making the --viewify
flag (forcing the file into view mode when it's read only) then please
feel free to kickstart that discussion again.

I'll try to put up a new prerelease tarball tomorrow.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

v4sw7CUPYhw5ln6pr5Pck4ma7u7Lw0m6g/l7DUi5e6t5Ab6THen7g6Ma29s5r3p-4 hackerkey.com