nano-devel

[Nano-devel] feature request: pref for justify and long line wrapping wi

From: John Gabriele
Subject: [Nano-devel] feature request: pref for justify and long line wrapping width
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 22:38:36 -0500

When I hit ^J, the paragraph gets justified to the window width.

I think it would be very helpful if there was a setting available in
my ~/.nanorc where I could set the justify width independent of the
window width (say, a default of 72).

Although I don't often use M-L (long line wrapping), it would probably
make sense to add a preference setting in the ~/.nanorc for this as
well (for when it's enabled) for consistency.

---John