nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Urgent call for translation updates for GNU nano 2.0

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Urgent call for translation updates for GNU nano 2.0
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:52:18 +0200

Hello Alexey,

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 02:14:33AM +0000, Alexey Toptygin wrote:
> You didn't mention the languages that remain to be translated. Perhaps
> there is more than one speaker of these languages on the list, and someone
> else could contribute?

The status of nano translations, which are managed via the Translation
Project, is here:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/registry.cgi?domain=nano

Contributions need to come via the Translation Project, though, as it
handles the copyright disclaimer for the GNU project for our
translations. This means, if you want to contribute a new translation,
you should probably join your team and get yourself assigned as "nano"
maintainer.

I can give you more info if you need it. Your language team propbably
has a mailing list where you can find other translators.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/
address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/