nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Urgent call for translation updates for GNU nano 2.0

From: Alexey Toptygin
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Urgent call for translation updates for GNU nano 2.0
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:14:33 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Jordi Mallach wrote:

Dear translator,

You are listed as the last translator for the GNU nano file for your
language. The nano developers are about to release a new stable release
after more than 3 years of developent.

Many translations are now up to date, and we've detected that yours is
one of the few that have been updated during the 1.3.x development
cycle, but isn't totally up to date for the imminent 2.0.0 release.

If you have time, we'd be grateful if you could update your translation
and send it via the Translation Project.

You didn't mention the languages that remain to be translated. Perhaps there is more than one speaker of these languages on the list, and someone else could contribute?

                        Alexey