nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] wasted space in nano ?

From: Rocco Corsi
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] wasted space in nano ?
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:48:33 -0400

Hmmm. Well, I guess we are replicating Pico as much as possible.  So
that is why it was done this way.

If we have a different look will people be annoyed or put off; and go
back to Pico?

I don't like the way Pico does its scrolling and we have the -S option
to fix that.

Should we have a mode (or command line flag) to recover line #2....

Rocco