nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Problems compiling from CVS

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Problems compiling from CVS
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:18:03 +0200

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 10:30:39PM -0400, Rocco Corsi wrote:
> My problem turned out to be that I was missing:
> glib2-devel and glib-devel.  Now everything works fine.
>
> I think it would be helpful to update the README.CVS somehow to avoid
> these issues.

David, maybe we should switch to just rely on glib2 now. glib1.2 is
quite old and current systems are expected to have glib2 more often than
glib1.2. This would allow people without glib1.2 installed to get nano
bootstrapped.

Or maybe dump the glib-2.0.m4 file in our m4 dir...

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/
address@hidden     address@hidden     http://www.sindominio.net/