nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Nano ported to nsr-tandem-nsk.

From: David L. Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Nano ported to nsr-tandem-nsk.
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 03:22:09 -0500

Forget the last email; I'm waiting on a reply now (off-list, but I'll post
here once it's worked out). In the meantime, the stability testing can
finally start; the new search code needs to be tested to make sure that no
new bugs were introduced in the overhaul, the justification code needs to
be tested to make sure it still works the same way after the paragraph
searching/justification function split, the new backup directory option
needs testing to make sure it works in all cases, and the spell-checking
of marked text (which, when the internal spell checker is used, makes use
of the search code to find misspelled words, so it's affected by the new
search code too), among other things.