nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] status update

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] status update
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:15:32 +0200

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 08:03:34PM -0700, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> Since I haven't gotten any comments on nanohupterm.patch, and since it's
> worked perfectly afaict when using DB's ssh method, when I log out of an
> xterm on my box with nano suspended, and when nano is suspended while
> using it as the editor in mutt, I've gone ahead and committed it, since
> it deals with a long-standing bug.  I've also committed a few
> miscellaneous bits of code that are mainly cleanups and minor tweaks
> that shouldn't affect nano's stability (and which don't appear to, in
> the testing I've done so far).

Should the hupterm patch be applied to stable?

I need to do a (probably) final nano Debian package update to polish a
few bits for the Debian 3.1 release, so I wouldn't mind adding a few
patches for known issues like this one.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach PĂ©rez  --  Debian developer     http://www.debian.org/