nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] more on Home/End not working atstatusbarw/ALT_KEYPAD on

From: Lee Nelson
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] more on Home/End not working atstatusbarw/ALT_KEYPAD on xterm
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:57:03 -0400

Hi,

  I am a FreeBSD user who loves Nano and uses it
every single day.

  I will be happy to do whatever testing is required
and report back.  I am a programmer so I can speak code,
but I am unfamiliar with the whole terminal/ncurses
world.

  Please let me know how I can help.

  Thank you,

    Lee Nelson

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:16:12 -0700 (PDT), David Lawrence Ramsey wrote