nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Updates

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Updates
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

I've put together one other version of the nanoregexec2 patch.
nanoregexec2a.patch is nanoregexec2.patch plus the nanorc.sample changes
that I've been keeping in nanomiscbugs3a.patch so far: DB's changes to
defaults and cleanups with a few cosmetic tweaks of mine (including the
"aspell -c" change in nanoregexec2.patch), and Richard Smith's and DB's
regexes for Perl and Java source, respectively.  I'm not sure if this is
minor enough to go into the stable branch, but it's here in case it is.

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanoregexec2a-patch.txt

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get address@hidden w/No Ads,
6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag