nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] another use for mark

From: Ryan Rubley
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] another use for mark
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:52:40 -0400

I agree, tabbing or doing search/replace on only marked text would probably be a very useful feature. I would like to see lots of enhancements to the color syntax hilighting first though :)

Joseph Birthisel wrote:

It would be extremely helpful to see mark do more than make it easy to
cut/uncut. Would marking a bunch of text so that it can be tabbed or have
tabs removed be desirable to anyone else?

Thanks,

Joseph