nano-devel

[Nano-devel] status of patches, etc.

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] status of patches, etc.
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 13:36:04 -0800 (PST)

My machine's finally back up and running.  The patches on my website are
back up to date, as well: the new_* patches are now back to their usual
names, nanomiscbugs3str.patch has been simplified and can be applied
directly to the CVS tree now without requiring nanomiscbugs3a.patch to
be applied first, and all the patches have been sync'ed with the latest
CVS.

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanomiscbugs3a-patch.txt
http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanomiscbugs3str-patch.txt
http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanopara-patch.txt