nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Updating the mark when spell checking.

From: David Benbennick
Subject: [Nano-devel] Updating the mark when spell checking.
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:51:51 -0500

Make a file with the single line

look foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hey

Put the cursor in the word "hey", spell check, and replace the fooooooo...
with something lots shorter, like foo.  Typing will now crash Nano since
current_x hasn't been updated.

Similarly, do_int_spell_fix() fails to update the mark position.  Set the
mark after foooooo..., spell check, and Nano will crash if you ^Kut.

Also, the screen now returns to the same position after spell checking,
instead of having the cursor centered.

Finally, note that the second parameter of edit_update() is supposed to be
the enumerated type topmidbotnone, not current_x.  I don't know why gcc
doesn't report that as an error.

This patch depends on the last one I sent, fixing edit_refresh().