nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Just a thought

From: Kenny Mann
Subject: [Nano-devel] Just a thought
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:13:11 -0600

I'm not sure if ideas go here, or if this gets piped to /dev/null but...

A cool feature that I like in e3 is when I hit enter, the cursor doesn't
goto the beginning of the next line but to where the line started at on
the current line.
I don't think this makes sense so I'll give ya an exmaple (heh)

E3:
  <head>
  <title>Hello</title>
  </head>

Nano:
<head>
<title>Hello</title>
</head>

Basically, it stop the user from ahving to hit allot of spaces or tab.

Sorry if I sent this to the wrong place and wasted your time.