nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Crash on editing dir & NEW bug

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Crash on editing dir & NEW bug
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:43:49 +1100

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Chris Allegretta wrote:

> $ cvs update && make

OK, I'm a bit behind ;)

Another bug I found today, running in a gnome-terminal, ^W^V, then ^V back
up through the body occasionally leaves single characters from the
one or more TABs, ^L fixes it.  It maybe there with other screen/cursor
motions.

Maybe relevant, on a line containing only TABs my trailing TAB/SPACE
coloring scheme shows color for the TABs then a black space then the
cursor.

Ken.