nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] more patch updates, etc.

From: Jordi Mallach
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] more patch updates, etc.
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 22:18:42 +0100

On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 12:19:06PM -0800, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:
> All patches have been synced with nano 1.1.99-cvs (before the tweak to
> do_preserve_msg(), though).

I committed this because I thought it's better like this than as it was
before, but I'd like to see some opinion on my proposal about removing
it entirely.

> Be warned: I won't be able to do any more work on nano for a little
> while, because my hard disk crashed a few hours ago, and I don't have
> access to another Linux box yet.

Hmm. If you foresee this situation is going to take long, I'm happy to
open an account for you at my server. It's not too well connected
(ADSL), but it's better than nothing. You can also access sourceforge's
shell (nano.sf.net).

Ah, an user reported a crasher with pre1. The fix for the open directory
fix appears to be botched.

Try "nano ." .

Jordi
--