nano-devel

[Nano-devel] And now for something completely different

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: [Nano-devel] And now for something completely different
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:15:08 -0800

On a completely different note, I really need some feedback on
something. Ken asked me about the portion of his search history patch I
didn't include that saves the history to ~/.nano_history.  I didn't
remmeber it and will spare you all my opinion of it.  However, I would
really be interested in knowing the following:

Would you like to have your search and replace history saved across
sessions?  If you prefer private mail to list mail about this it's fine.
If you really want to get specific, you can tell me if you think this
should be

(a) the default behavior, with a flag to override
(b) included but require a flag to invoke
(c) not included at all.

I would appreciate it.

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001