nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] CVS Syntax Highlighting Problems

From: Richard Smith
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] CVS Syntax Highlighting Problems
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:49:12 +0000

Yea, got it now. Having problems changing my bash terminal in OSX to get colour, but I'll play a little more and find the right setting.

I actually read the README, INSTALL, README.CVS, the documentation on the website, went through the existing mailing lists and couldn't find anything. In fact it took me some time to even find the faq included with the source after you mentioned it because it's called faq.html and kinda gets lost when all the other documentation, as you would expect, is plain text and has it's file name in all caps.

Thanks all.