nano-devel

[Nano-devel] nano crash

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: [Nano-devel] nano crash
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 09:20:59 +1100

Hello,

nano just crasehed on me for the first time in ages while ^K cutting about
1200 lines of marked text from top of file.  Repeated the same actions and
nano crashed again.

Below is some gdb from the core file, it looks like edittop is not
pointing anywhere sensible after the cut.

I'm a bit pre-occupied at the moment so can't look at it.

Ken.

#0  0x1001b104 in reset_cursor () at winio.c:638
638         while (ptr != current && ptr != editbot && ptr->next != NULL)  {
(gdb) bt
#0  0x1001b104 in reset_cursor () at winio.c:638
#1  0x1001ac8c in titlebar (path=0x0) at winio.c:528
#2  0x1001a840 in set_modified () at winio.c:478