nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] GNU nano 1.1.12

From: Ken Tyler
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] GNU nano 1.1.12
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 08:50:37 +1100

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, David Lawrence Ramsey wrote:

Hello,

This all comes about because my glibc < 2.2 and not just because I need to
update something else ?

All my building is from CVS not tars.

If the patch is going to make the tar different from CVS it's probably not
the thing todo, yes ?

I can still compile and run nano (1.1.12) with configure --disable-nls

Should I try the patch on my CVS tree ?

Ken.