nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Bug report - Ctrl-C

From: Gareth Pearce
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Bug report - Ctrl-C
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 00:05:14 +1000

>On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 11:44:06PM +1000, Gareth Pearce wrote:
>> <stupid outlook express which believes jordi only sends attachments>

>Hmm. Mozilla Mail works too on windows :)

yeah - however it doesnt support hotmail :P - bane of my life, but more pain
to change then its worth almost...
copy and paste will have to do for the moment.

>> ummm gnu.org only had 1.0 series tar balls from what I saw

>Oh, right...

>You can get a tarball from the Debian pool.

ahh good point... but not right now ... midnight and 5 hours till I have to
get up ... ahh the comuting life. *falls over dead*

>> Any idea on how to approach debuggings this?

>I guess there's something wrong in the signal handler, but that's just
>my lame guess. Why it shouldn't work on RH which is the same kernel, I
>don't know.

I didnt say that it didnt work on RH - I wanted to verify whether it worked
or not on redaht, but failed to have any luck getting a copy.
I am guessing it will end up working on RH since it works on debian. (would
of checked debain myself but rebooting back and forth wasnt on my schedule
for tonight)

Gareth