nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] patch update

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] patch update
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:54:56 -0700 (PDT)

I've gone through all the --enable configure options now; I
just had to fix a -pedantic error in do_credits().  While I
was in there, I (unsuccessfully) tried to get --enable-debug
to turn on DEBUG and turn off NDEBUG.  When I modified
configure.ac to do that, autogen.sh said that the first
AC_DEFINE that turned on NDEBUG was an undefined function
(even though it worked perfectly in the unmodified
autogen.sh) and that the AC_UNDEF that turned off NDEBUG was
also undefined.  (I'm using autoconf 2.53 and automake 1.5.)
In light of this, I've left configure.ac alone for now.

http://pooka_regent.tripod.com/patches/nano/nanodbbehemoth-patch.txt

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag