nano-devel

[Nano-devel] marking and multibuffers: working AFAICT

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] marking and multibuffers: working AFAICT
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:27:35 -0700 (PDT)

I've finally fixed nanocaeuidetc3.patch (attached) so that
marking is, I believe, handled correctly in multibuffer
mode.  The biggest problem from before, that of the
beginning of the mark's being equal to the current
x-coordinate, existed because in load_open_file(), I was
stupidly setting mark_beginx to open_files->file_current_x
instead of to open_files->file_mark_beginx.  I've also
made it turn marking on in the proper place while in the
process of restoring the marking status, and added a
comment explaining how the restoration works.  It seems to
work in the testing I've done so far; I'll keep testing
it.

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with address@hidden by
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag