nano-devel

[Nano-devel] nanocaeuidetc2.patch

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] nanocaeuidetc2.patch
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:34:49 -0700 (PDT)

The attached patch is the current nanocaeuidetc.patch (by
which I mean the full version, with DB's merging of the
changes I inadvertently lost in the last version) with the
following changes:

* In accordance with ideas/code from the patches porting the
global variables to openfilestruct (which I hope aren't too
broken by this), the openfilestruct and the multibuffer
functions now save and restore filebot; load_open_file() no
longer calculates it the hard way after fileage is restored.
I'll try to implement open_files->flags (containing
modification status and marking status) here next, after I'm
absolutely sure I got this step right.

* If view mode is on, "View" is now displayed on the
titlebar where "Modified" would be if view mode was off and
the file was modified.  Does anyone else think this might be
useful, since with it the user only needs to look at the
titlebar (and hence doesn't need to type anything) to verify
that a file is opened in view mode?

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like address@hidden from
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net?tag