nano-devel

[Nano-devel] wrapping, etc.

From: David Lawrence Ramsey
Subject: [Nano-devel] wrapping, etc.
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:25:19 -0800 (PST)

The attached patch contains the following:

* David Benbennick's overhaul of the wrapping code from a
patch he sent awhile ago, with some indentation/spacing
fixes to make it slightly easier to read and a minor fix for
the totsize handling to avoid an off-by-one error that
cropped up occasionally (partially based on my fix for
similar problems in the old wrapping code; I think I got it
right, but I'm not entirely sure; it probably needs some
more testing)

* all of the minor fixes in nanopieces.patch that haven't
already been backported, minus the removal of "File already
loaded" in the .po files (which, upon reflection, I don't
think is needed; I believe that the update.pl script takes
care of it; correct me if I'm wrong); the fixes are as
follows:

     * miscellaneous minor spacing fixes/comment fixes
     * get_next_filename() now accepts a const char* instead
of a char*
     * D. B.'s fix to allow get_next_filename() to return
INT_MAX
     * D. B.'s fix for a minor memory leak in
die_save_file()
     * D. B's removal of some duplicated prototypes in
proto.h (actually, he just commented them out; I removed
them after discovering that they also existed elsewhere in
the file)

* D. B.'s removal of an unused variable (posible_max) in
proto.h (from another patch he sent awhile ago)

* a few minor typo fixes

Run a small business? Then you need professional email like address@hidden from
Everyone.net  http://www.everyone.net?tag