nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Nano binary!

From: Jorgen Jagermon
Subject: [Nano-devel] Nano binary!
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:00:31 +0100

Hi there.

I've read about Nano and want to try it.
I've found it but can't use it since...

At my work I can't compile it because of some defect in our compiler
environment
and since I'm not ROOT there I can't use pkgadd so ...
I would like to be able to download a pure Solaris version 7 (or 5 or 6
for Sparc)
binary.
So I can run the Nano editor from my local bin directory.
I guess this situation is common and that others as well can use such a
binary.

Will a binary or some binaries show up at your web site?

Best regards, Jörgen Jägermon,

E-mail: address@hidden