nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Here are some bug fixes for nano.

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Here are some bug fixes for nano.
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:01:22 -0500

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 06:48:39AM -0500, David Benbennick wrote:
> To nano developers,
>
> Nano is a great program.  Thanks for writing it.  Here is code to fix some
> justification bugs.  I have attached my edited nano.c, as well as a diff
> between the 2002/03/04 18:12:28 sourceforge version and mine.  Let me
> describe what bugs I fixed:

Hi David,

        I have commited a modified version of your patch and credited
you in the ChangeLog.  I was going to just accept the minor parts, i.e.
the beginning spaces and punctuation changes, but the segfault issue is
too big to ignore for a release.  Thank you for your patch!

Chris A
--
Chris Allegretta        http://www.asty.org

"Share and Enjoy" - Douglas Adams, 1952 - 2001