myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] MyExperiment Installer now works on Ubuntu 12.04

From: David R Newman
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] MyExperiment Installer now works on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 17:06:56 +0100

Hi All,

I had a spare few minutes and thought I would see if I would test the
current Ubuntu (10.04) installer for myExperiment against 12.04 (the new
Long Term Support release of Ubuntu).  Bar a few version specific
packages that needed to be referred to more generically, the installer
worked straight off.

You should now be able to use the same install script for installing
myExperiment on 10.04 or 12.04.  For more details see:

http://wiki.myexperiment.org/index.php/Developer:UbuntuInstallation

Regards

David Newman