myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Documenting the API (Re: Assistance in Usabil

From: Danius Michaelides
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Documenting the API (Re: Assistance in Usability Evaluation)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:03:19 +0000 (GMT)

Excellent. There are a couple of items I could really do with access
to and if there are undocumented API features maybe they are already
there.

What is your preferred method of collaboration - shall I post queries
to that issue or to this list?

Either this list or address@hidden for more technical
discussions.

It would also be really helpful if the document in question was worked
on in the open, preferably on a wiki, that way I might be able to help
by adding my own insights as a consumer of the API.

Don has the table on the wiki now:

http://wiki.myexperiment.org/index.php/Developer:API

If you want to contribute to the wiki create an account and we'll give you
the right wiki privs to the developer area. We have an area for external
projects to document their work:

http://wiki.myexperiment.org/index.php/Developer:Projects

Regards,
Danius