myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Some demos of the widget template work

From: Ross Gardler
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Some demos of the widget template work
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 17:02:03 +0000

[cross posted to wookie, rave in context and myExperiment, please keep
your feedback on the appropriate list]

If anyone has been hearing about/watching my work on MyExperiment W3C
Widgets (and the associated Wookie templating system) and want to see
them in action take a look at [1]

I've also implemented a Wookie connector in Javascript (will put in
Wookie ASAP). This allows an "application" to be built using widgets
that can instantiate/discover widget instances and navigate to them as
appropriate. You can see this by examining the myExperiment mobile
application at [2]

We're still adding functionality and working on the CSS to make best
use of various sizes of screen. On a desktop size screen we intend to
use Rave to provide multiple widgets on the page at once (at this
point we really need Inter Widget Communication).

Ross

[1] http://oss.ly/ricwookie
[2] http://oss.ly/myexperiment

--