myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment at WebSci 10 and WWW 2010 this week

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment at WebSci 10 and WWW 2010 this week
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:43:32 +0000

For those of you attending the Web conferences in Raleigh this week, there are
three myExperiment-related presentations:

Research Objects: towards exchange and reuse of digital knowledge by Sean
Bechhofer, David De Roure, Matthew Gamble, Carole Goble and Iain Buchan will be
presented by Sean at the Future of the Web for Collaborative Science (FWCS)
workshop at WWW2010 on Monday 26th at 11:15.

Standing on the shoulders of the trusted web: Trust, Scholarship and Linked
Data by Matthew Gamble and Carole Goble will be presented by Matt on Monday
26th in the 16:00-17:30 session of WebSci 10.

Anchors in Shifting Sand: the Primacy of Method in the Web of Data by David De
Roure and Carole Goble will be presented by DDeR on Monday 26th in the
14:00-15:30 session of WebSci 10.

We look forward to seeing some of you... due to our somewhat circuitous travel
we don't have mugs but we do have stickers for you :-)

-- Dave