myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Whipping boy (with a mac) on myexperiment

From: Duncan Hull
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Whipping boy (with a mac) on myexperiment
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 10:07:47 +0100

Hi Andrew

Thanks for your reply

On 6 Jun 2009, at 16:19, Andrew Harrison wrote:

Re WHIP, have you tried using the button with the ellipsis to locate Taverna.app on your file system? I'm not suggesting you don't know where it is(!) but maybe something went wrong with the path?

Clicking on the button with ellipsis gives same result as typing "/ Applications

I just downloaded and tried on my Mac and /Applications/Taverna.app worked.

What version of Taverna have you installed?

I'm using firefox 3.0.10 (safari just gives gets whiplash and gives up)

on Taverna 1.7.0

on mac os 10.4.11

sorry for the dreadful whipping puns...

Duncan