myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Gobleisation: Global Goble

From: Paolo Missier
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Gobleisation: Global Goble
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:17:29 +0200

ah, this must be England... how can a topic that feeds off a 2-pager story on Carole and myGrid end up in a discussion on football, i.e., the very last line of the last paragraph in the story ...:-)
But Paolo, you are Italian! As current world champions, how can you say such a thing about the beautiful game?
well you know, too much of a good thing :-)

actually I am getting really worried now, my son's interests has been shifting from football to rugby!
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/lfc_story/a_quotes.shtml
""Liverpool without European football is like a banquet without wine." Roy Evans"

now, what is European football going to do now without Liverpool :-)

-Paolo