myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Errors in http://rdf.myexperiment.org/sparql

From: David R Newman
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Errors in http://rdf.myexperiment.org/sparql
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 14:57:03 +0100

Hi All,

I have fixed the bug.

I was improving the sparql endpoint to allow different types of query (i.e. select, ask, construct and describe) and had written a function to detect the type from the SPARQL query itself. Unfortunately this function wasn't robust enough to work in all cases. I have now amended it so it should be.

Regards

David Newman