myexperiment-discuss

RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] metadata about workflows

From: David R Newman
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] metadata about workflows
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:46:41 +0000

Hi Alan,

To expand on what Dave De Roure said about the ontology, I have recently incorporated elements the OAI-ORE ontology/schema into myExperiment. A description of what is represented by the myExperiment ontology can be found at http://rdf.myexperiment.org/ontologies/. If anyone is interested please feel free to ask questions or suggest how I could make this page more useful.

Regards

David Newman